Me

Thursday, June 23, 2011

First time

Well, here I go!  Like I need another thing to do, but I'm going to start blogging.  Maybe it will just be a much needed outlet to get all the choas that goes through my brain on a daily basis out!  I'm not really sure how to do it or if I will even stick with it, but I'm going to give it a shot. I won't be trying to win a prize or change lives with it, but just want to write my thoughts because there are so dang many.  Some days I feel that my head will explode at any minute and that I don't know which way to direct my attention because of all the things running through my brain.  Ha...maybe I'm ADD, but I'm sure many of you can relate.  :) 

Happy Journey,
Lonna

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Another blog for me to read! Can't wait to read more. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can wait to read what you have to say, and welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete