Me

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can't Sleep

So, I can't sleep.  Why???? Tonight it is because my son is about to start high school and all I can think about as I'm trying to go to sleep is him.  I worry, I think that it will be great, what if it's not, it will all be so new, he's kinda quiet, he's awesome, I hope he makes good grades, he is going to be so busy, I am going to be so busy, hope he makes new friends, will he like it, what if he doesn't, and on and on and on.
I was tired and sleepy when I went to bed!!! Dang brain!  Just stop!
He's been gone ALOT the last 3 and 1/2 weeks and now there's only 11 days until school starts!!!! The next two days he has band all day, then soccer starts on the 15th.  Which by the way, no one informed us newbys that so much started early in August, so he's missed bunches of stuff due to our vacation.  Which is kinda hard because I don't want him to feel like he's behind. I'm excited for him, but nervous. 
Oh and I'm like the hall monitor at my house right now.  My two youngest keep waking up and trying to get in bed with us which ...okay...wish I could I could be all sweet and snuggly, but I just can't.  I think we all get better sleep in our own beds.  So I've put them both back into bed while typing several times. ;) 
So anyway, I have to give it all to the Lord.  He knows, He's good, He's faithful, He knows what my son needs, and has amazing things for him.  I just will keep praying and trusting.
Now hopefully I can get some sleep.
Gnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment